You may have already spent a lot of money on a high-quality TV and a streaming device so you can watch Netflix. However, regardless of how large or expensive the screen is, the TV speakers are likely to be subpar.
Adding a soundbar or home theatre to your great screen will make your viewing experience much better. The sound effects are audible, the dialogue is clearer, and you might hear subtle changes in the sound for the first time in your favourite movies.
Are you having trouble deciding which sound bar will serve your needs the best? We’ve got you covered. The best home theatres are listed here for your convenience.
1. JBL BAR 9.1 by Harman
JBL is a leader in making different kinds of music systems because they are always coming up with new ideas and following market trends.
JBL’s BAR 9.1 is a big plus because it adds to their successful line of home theatre products. Its high price tag is understandable, given the superb quality of the many individual parts that go into it. The system has an in-built Dolby Atmos system, which produces a 3D sound field and powerful bass and sound levels.
Price: INR 99,999
- In-built Dolby Atmos to change the way sound comes out.
- The Dolby Atmos technology is a high-end feature that makes it work with Ultra HD 4K.
- It comes with two speakers that are truly wireless and can be put anywhere for a great movie experience.
- This home theatre’s Bluetooth system has been improved so that it can connect to more devices and work better.
- Prices are a little too high.
- Some things can be done to improve customer service.
2. Denon DHT-S316
Dolby Digital, DTS Encoding, and Denon’s superb Dialogue Enhancement System are all available in the DHT-S316, making it the only product you’ll need. Since the two-way subwoofer is a wireless component of the system, you may set it wherever you like in the room to best suit your needs. The least amount of sound distortion is guaranteed when using an HDMI cable to make the connection.
Price: INR 34,900
- No matter how loud you set the volume, the Denon Dialogue Enhancer system makes the dialogue in movies and TV shows sound better.
- It also has an optical output and an HDMI cable for connecting to other devices.
- Dolby Digital software and DTS Decoding are built to give you an unbeatable musical experience.
- It works with a wide range of devices, including TVs, computers, tablets, and even smartphones.
- Not using external speakers to add more output channels.
- The customer may have trouble finding an authorised service centre.
3. Sony HT-Z9F 5.1Ch Dolby Atmos
Sony, a household name in technology, has also transformed the sound industry. Sony makes home theatre systems for every budget.
Also among 2022’s top home theatre systems is the Sony HT Z95. A 5.1 speaker system is included, which is more than adequate for a family room. Every component, including the wireless subwoofer and the Dolby Atmos decoder, works together to produce an exceptional surround sound experience.
Price: INR 86,990
- The home theatre is powerful and has a sleek design that goes well with the rest of the room.
- It works with 4K video because it has high-resolution sound.
- With a Dolby Atmos Surround system and a wireless subwoofer, it can give you a real movie theatre experience.
- It supports Google Chromecast, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- Prices are a little too high.
- The wireless subwoofer’s sound quality can be improved.
4. boAt AAVANTE Soundbar
For a theatre-quality listening experience at home, the boAt AAVANTE bar 1700D includes a 60 W wired subwoofer that is compatible with Dolby Audio. This is an excellent option for a home theatre system because it is compatible with TVs, mobile devices, and tablets.
Price: INR 9,499
- The bass is deep and clear. Even at louder volumes, the woofer’s bass output remains consistent and powerful.
- Stylish design
- The volume level is suitable for a room with 100 people or so.
- The remote itself has nearly all of the necessary controls.
- Very often, when the volume is turned down, you won’t be able to hear the song because of the bass’s weight.
5. JBL Cinema SB120
The booming bass of the JBL Cinema SB120 comes from 110 watts of power from two full-range drivers and a hidden subwoofer. The powerful low frequencies come from the subwoofer that is in-built. You don’t need to put another box and wires all over your living room.
Price: INR 10,399
- Highly polished audio quality
- Makes watching TV way more fun than it already is.
- Super thin and simple to install.
- There are more than one ways to connect.
- There isn’t a 3.5-mm audio jack.
- There is no specialised screen for this.
- Weak stereo visuals.
6. ZEBRONICS Zeb-Juke Soundbar
This sound system includes a Dolby 5.1, 225 W soundbar, 150 W subwoofer, as well as two wireless 75W satellites. Dolby Audio is used to ensure a high-quality audio experience.
Price: INR 16,999
- Two HDMI outputs with support for 4K high dynamic range
- Quick and simple installation with no special tools required.
- 5.0 Bluetooth
- There is more to be desired, as the overall sound output is very bass-heavy.
7. Yamaha YAS-109 Soundbar
Featuring in-built subwoofers and DTS Virtual:X technology, the Yamaha Soundbar can simulate a 5.1-channel surround sound environment. It works well with Alexa voice control, so you can easily use voice commands to control it.
Price: INR 19,990
- There are EQ settings already programmed in.
- Effectiveness in terms of latency.
- Irregular and unimpressive surround sound.
- Lack of Atmos support.
A high-quality sound bar can do wonders for your home theatre. It’s a must-have for any home theatre setup. You’ll adore your home theatre system’s surround sound if you invest in a reputable brand, such as the ones we’ve mentioned. We hope that this post was useful and that it will be simple for you to select the best home theatre and soundbar for your needs. Read more related blogs on the Piramal Finance website, or explore our financial products and services, such as personal loans, credit cards, and financial calculators.
Also Read: Why Everyone Needs a Life Insurance Policy