How To Buy Sherwani for Men’s Weddings Online
Shopping for a wedding sherwani is a big task for every bridegroom. There are many different options available at different prices online. You should search for sherwani for men’s weddings on reputed websites like Myntra, Amazon, Ajio and Manyavar. These websites have a good collection of wedding sherwanis from good brands. It is important to pick a good quality outfit for your wedding day to look regal. So while checking for sherwanis for men online, you should also check the reviews for the products.
Things to keep in mind while buying sherwani for men’s weddings online
Apart from checking reviews and shopping at reputed websites, there are a few other things that you need to keep in mind. As a bridegroom, you might get confused after checking out different sherwanis online. You may end up buying something that you will regret later. To avoid such disappointment, follow these tips before you shop.
- Budget – Have a fixed budget for your sherwani to ensure that you don’t get carried away while shopping. Before browsing online, decide how much you want to spend. You can find many options online, depending on your budget. You can find sherwanis for men’s weddings at high, mid-range, and even low prices online. No matter what your budget is, you can easily get the sherwani of your choice well within it online. So don’t assume that you need to splurge to get a good sherwani. There are plenty of options online for all budgets.
- Style – Understand the latest fashion and trending designs before you start shopping. Find a style that suits you and makes you feel comfortable. You can opt for traditional, Indo-Western or the latest styles of sherwani for your big day.
- Designs/Patterns – Check the design or pattern on the sherwani to choose the one that suits your personality. You can also match your bride’s lehenga by buying a sherwani that has a similar print/design.
- Colour – Most couples opt to match with each other on their wedding day. You can opt to wear similar colours, or you can wear contrasting colours to stand out. You can choose pastels or darker colours for your sherwani to match your bride’s ensemble. A monotone-coloured wedding sherwani also looks good when it is paired with the right accessories. Remember to choose a colour that complements your skin tone and personality.
- Fit – A well-fitted sherwani will give you a sophisticated look on your wedding day. Most websites with good brands offer sherwanis for men in different sizes. But even if your sherwani is of the right size, it still will not be a perfect fit as it is not bespoke. After buying your wedding sherwani online, take it to your tailor to get it fitted properly. A small alteration here and there will make a huge difference in how you look on your wedding day.
- Material – Choosing the right material for sherwani for men’s weddings is crucial for comfort. You need to consider the season in which you are getting married while buying your sherwani. If your wedding is in the winter season, then you can buy a sherwani made from thick fabrics like brocade or silk to keep yourself warm. Choose breathable fabrics like linen if you are getting married in the summer. Make sure that you purchase your sherwani in the fabric you are most comfortable with.
- Weight – Sherwanis for men’s weddings are usually heavy. So, check the total weight of the sherwani before you buy it online. This is very important because you have to wear your sherwani for many hours. A heavy sherwani will make you feel hot, irritable, and uncomfortable on your wedding day. Also, consider the number of accessories you will be wearing and their weight too.
- Comfort – As a bridegroom, you need to be comfortable and relaxed to enjoy your wedding. Remember this essential point while choosing your wedding sherwani. Instead of buying the latest designs, choose a sherwani that you will be most comfortable in. Decide if you want to wear pyjamas, jodhpurs, or dhoti for your wedding. Based on this, you can select the sherwani of your choice.
- Storage – After your wedding, you will need to store your wedding sherwani till you decide to wear it again. Some sherwanis need special storage as they are made of delicate materials. If you don’t store it properly, then the designs, embellishments, colours, and cloth might get damaged. So, while buying your sherwani online, check the storage instructions also. This will help you to understand how to properly care for your sherwani after use.
- Wash care – You must follow the washing instructions carefully to keep your wedding sherwani perfect. Most sherwanis need to be dry cleaned to avoid damaging the cloth or embellishments. Before buying, check the wash instructions, so you don’t damage the sherwani and lose the money you spent on it.
- Restyling – While buying sherwani for men’s weddings online, you should also check how you can restyle it for other occasions. Choose a sherwani that can be paired with other traditional wear or accessories to give it a new look. This will allow you to reuse your sherwani instead of keeping it in storage.
As a bridegroom, make sure that you stay focussed on what you want to look like on your wedding day. Do not get carried away with the latest trends and buy your wedding sherwani in a rush. Take your own time to shop online after deciding what styles, fabrics, and colours you want for your big day. Always remember that your wedding sherwani will help to create memories that last a lifetime.
If you are struggling with your budget for your wedding shopping, don’t stress about it. Just log in to Piramal Finance and check out the different loan options there. You can easily extend your wedding budget to create a memorable day with Piramal Finance. Talk to the experts to find out more details about the different services and loans, such as customised credit card and personal loan solutions, available for you.
Also Read: How Do I Become Eligible for an MSME Business Loan?
More articles for you
FD Calculator: Calculate Your FD Interest Easily
Tips to Get the Lowest Interest Rate on a Home Loan in 2022
Complete Guide to Loan Prepayment Calculator in India
Maximizing Tax Benefits on Home Loans in India
Home Loan vs Mortgage Loan – What is the Difference?
Everything you need to know about Jeevan Umang Calculator
Tax Benefits On The Second Home Loan
How to calculate PPF interest online in 2022?
The Most Important Things to Keep in Mind while Availing of a Home Loan in 2022