In the world we live in now, it’s essential to check your bank account often. It helps you keep track of your finances, like how much money you’ve spent on purchases and how much money is still in your bank account. It also lets you know if there have been any fraudulent activities or if money was taken out of your account for little or no reason. There are many ways for you to check your balance enquiry number. To check your balance enquiry number, you can either log in to your online banking account or use the phone banking services (via the missed call and SMS services).
Here are some of the easiest ways to keep an eye on your bank account. But one important thing to remember is to register your phone number with the bank first.
SMS service to check the balance of your account
People who don’t use digital methods or don’t have internet access may check their bank balances using the SMS service. Before the customer can use the SMS facility, they must use the SMS banking application form to register their mobile number with their bank’s home branch. Once the customer gets the confirmation message and MPIN saying that their number has been registered, they can use the SMS facility.
- Register your mobile number with the bank branch that handles your account so they can contact you.
- Once you have the MPIN, you must send a message to the Indian bank at their given number, (+91) 94443-94443, using a specified format.
- To check your balance, you can send the SMS as
|BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>|
- Then, in response to your request, they will give you a text message with the current balance in your account.
In addition, the SMS facility allows you to see your mini-statement and the current status of your cheque.
Missed call service to check the balance of your account
Once you’ve given your mobile number to the bank, follow these steps to use the missed call service.
- You must register your mobile number with the Indian Bank.
- After that, you’ll need to give the number provided by the bank a missed call to find out what your balance is.
- After the bank gets the missed call, it sends you an SMS with the account balance.
You can also use the toll-free number to find out how much balance is remaining in your bank account.
- You need to call the toll-free number for an Indian bank.
- Call the Indian Bank Balance Check number, 1800 425 00000, from the registered mobile number with the bank.
- Then, you must choose a language you can speak.
- The dedicated bank’s customer care representative then connects with you to help you with the process of checking your bank balance.
Use an ATM
You can also use an ATM to check your bank balance. All you have to do is enter your debit card or ATM card and follow the steps given.
- Swipe your ATM or debit card.
- Type in the PIN (a four- or six-digit code).
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option.
- You can check your bank balance.
One important thing to remember when using an ATM to check your bank balance is to use an ATM of your bank. You might have to pay a fee if you use an ATM from a different bank. You might have to pay an extra fee if you use an ATM from a foreign bank.
Through UPI and other apps for banking
With UPI and other banking apps, it’s now very easy to see how much money you have in your account. If you’ve never used UPI, here are the steps to follow.
- Download any UPI on your mobile.
- Ensure the registered mobile number’s SIM card has enough balance and is active to send SMS from a mobile device with a UPI app.
- So, to verify your phone number, the app will send you an SMS.
- After the verification, you will be asked to create a UPI ID and a separate PIN.
After you set up your PIN, which is a four-digit code, the registration process is done.
Remember that if you already have a UPI ID for one app, you can use that same ID for all other apps. Also, some apps can ask for your email address. In some cases, the email address might not match the registered email address.
To see how much money you have in your bank account, go to the UPI app and choose the “check account balance” option. When you enter your UPI PIN, the balance will be shown automatically, and there is no charge for this.
Net banking is one of the fastest and easiest ways to determine how much money you have in your bank account. All you have to do is go to the Indian Bank website and log in. If you are not signed in, you will need to sign up.
- All you have to do to sign up is enter information like your phone number, account number, email address, debit card number, and CVV number.
- After you enter these details, a one-time password will be sent to you. You can set up your username and password after you enter the OTP.
- So, now you’re signed up and can easily log in whenever you want to see how much money you have.
- Visit https://www.indianbank.net.in/
- After successfully logging in, you can see a brief overview of your account and do an Indian Bank Balance Check.
In addition to checking your bank balance, you can transfer money, pay bills, and do other online transactions with net banking.
Passbook to check the balance of your account.
When you open a bank account, you get a passbook. The passbook records all your transactions as long as you keep them up-to-date. When you open the passbook, you can see how much money is in your account. Keep your passbook up-to-date to see all your debit and credit transactions. Despite this, you should remember to bring your passbook to the bank to keep it up to date.
After reading this article, you should clearly understand how to check your balance enquiry number. Now that you know, you can do an Indian bank balance check online and, in other ways, do it often!
People who want to know how to check their balance enquiry number can get great help from Piramal Finance, a financial expert. Learn more about easy business and personal loan solutions and a range of financial services with us.